Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure if he's a member on this board or not, but he is on the H.A.M.B.

Long stury short Ive been waiting since June for him to send me the 67 Triumph I bought from him, on the Hamb.

He sent me the frame, both wheels, and the front end. He said he he was having problems shipping the engine due to packaging regulations of a motor( which isa probably true) but for F#$K sake 85 months.

I guess Im just looking for contact info.

And yes I went theough Ryan he said he would have a word with him, and I never heard back.

Sorry to vent, I guess I just need to use my frequent flyer miles.

Thanks in advace,Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sodapop said:
Im not sure if he's a member on this board or not, but he is on the H.A.M.B.

Long stury short Ive been waiting since June for him to send me the 67 Triumph I bought from him, on the Hamb.

He sent me the frame, both wheels, and the front end. He said he he was having problems shipping the engine due to packaging regulations of a motor( which isa probably true) but for F#$K sake 85 months.

I guess Im just looking for contact info.

And yes I went theough Ryan he said he would have a word with him, and I never heard back.

Sorry to vent, I guess I just need to use my frequent flyer miles.

Thanks in advace,Dave
That sould say 5 months not 85.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I didn't read any threats in his post. but 5 months says alot about the way your brother does biz.
rev666 said:
that is my older brother and i passed on the message but watch the threats unless you are gonna make good on them.

·
Registered
356 Posts
i take "cash in my frequent flyer miles" as if hes gonna come out here. i dont fault him im just telling him to keep the insinuations out if he doesnt intend to make good on them. im not trying to start problems just clearing a statement that he made.

·
Registered
175 Posts
rev666 said:
i take "cash in my frequent flyer miles" as if hes gonna come out here. i dont fault him im just telling him to keep the insinuations out if he doesnt intend to make good on them. im not trying to start problems just clearing a statement that he made.
Maybe he just meant that he was going to have to come up there and pick it up since it's taking your brother so long to ship it? That doesn't sound like a threat to me.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Bass said:
Maybe he just meant that he was going to have to come up there and pick it up since it's taking your brother so long to ship it? That doesn't sound like a threat to me.
if thats what it is then thats fully understandable...im just clearing the air is all..no problem if one isnt being started

·
Registered
675 Posts
After 5 months i'd fly out to pick up my stuff too. I didn't hear him say im gonna fly out and kick his ass. Did you? I took it as him gettin his stuff. he's way nicer then I am I wouldn't have waited 5 months.......No need to posture, we are all here as friends to help each other out!:)
rev666 said:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rev666 said:
dont know or care ...thats between sodapop and sean..
Got a text from Sean on Saturday, saying he was finally at his brothers house and he would ship it out on Monday, and text me w/ a tracking #. Its now Wednesday and,, well lets just say Im still being patient.

In all fairness he did say that he was shipping at no charge, to make up for the long wait.

I still have faith in my fellow man,( to a fault) and that when I make a deal with someone they will live up to there end of the deal if I live up to mine. We'll see.

G

·
sodapop said:
Got a text from Sean on Saturday, saying he was finally at his brothers house and he would ship it out on Monday, and text me w/ a tracking #. Its now Wednesday and,, well lets just say Im still being patient.

In all fairness he did say that he was shipping at no charge, to make up for the long wait.

I still have faith in my fellow man,( to a fault) and that when I make a deal with someone they will live up to there end of the deal if I live up to mine. We'll see.
This is between Dave and I. We are getting things cleared up...so all you nancy's in this knitting circle you call a motorcycle board please mind your own business unless you are directly involved. Don't bother responding with your quick witted and oh so funny responses (even though i know some of you can't resist) as I don't waste my time reading this board.

Love Always,
Sean

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
750_Cafe said:
This is between Dave and I. We are getting things cleared up...so all you nancy's in this knitting circle you call a motorcycle board mind your own business unless you are directly involved. Don't bother responding with your quick witted and oh so funny responses as I don't waste my time reading this board.

Love Always,
Sean
well, you told us!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Big kisses to the scary tuff guy!:rolleyes:
750_Cafe said:
This is between Dave and I. We are getting things cleared up...so all you nancy's in this knitting circle you call a motorcycle board mind your own business unless you are directly involved. Don't bother responding with your quick witted and oh so funny responses as I don't waste my time reading this board.

Love Always,
Sean

·
Registered
618 Posts
best intro ever!

750_Cafe said:
This is between Dave and I. We are getting things cleared up...so all you nancy's in this knitting circle you call a motorcycle board please mind your own business unless you are directly involved. Don't bother responding with your quick witted and oh so funny responses (even though i know some of you can't resist) as I don't waste my time reading this board.

Love Always,
Sean

1 - 20 of 24 Posts