Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HeX said:
Holy shit..........What happened to a few changes and ride???? I knew you couldn't resist......................

I'm no help with the pics.......Just like every other jack-ass....nothing meaningful in my post, just my 2 cents.................hahaha................
Yeah, I told you I didnt think the "few changes" was going to last.. That fucker is in 1.5 million pieces now.. wait til you see it.. you willl shit directly into your pants.

I scored a set of stock tins and my painter is getting jiggy with my paint scheme idea.. I just wanted a pic of what it will look like.. I know theres got to be one out there.

Sold the 45 last night.. damn, now I am down to the shovel and a couple customer bikes..

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HeX said:
That fuckin' rules...........Looks like we both got what we wanted..........

I might actually sell the triumph today..............If so, look for me to be looking for a shovel in the somewhat near future...............So keep your eyes peeled for a gennie shovel.......................Let me know on the grips..........

Tim
Nice! Did you get the Pan jetted yet??
You going to look for an original or new motor?
Shoot me an e so we arent being fuck-o's with pointless posts.

WHERE IS A SITE WITH 70's PAINT JOBS?!?

·
Banned
163 Posts
I don't guess I ever saw your 45. Those things are kinda like a disease that take over but with enough beating and such...... can actually make daily transportation.

You get thru this way...... ya might wanna take mine for a spin.

It's very unusual and you just may be one of the small handful of riders that may realize that by riding it.

I do happen to have a pan/shov in a wishbone with an odd ignition unit out the genny hole and two screw blowers ready to force feed it. It will get a large permanent magnet alternator off the end of the crank and I really am thinking hard about oring chaining the primary.

Who knows how long it will sit in the way.

I'd probably be a bit more motivated to massage it if I had some STD's on it...... and of course...... five other projects done and out of the way.

Ring me up if you get bored. You just might like a couple notions I have.

Attachments

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HackAsaw said:
I don't guess I ever saw your 45. Those things are kinda like a disease that take over but with enough beating and such...... can actually make daily transportation.

You get thru this way...... ya might wanna take mine for a spin.

It's very unusual and you just may be one of the small handful of riders that may realize that by riding it.

I do happen to have a pan/shov in a wishbone with an odd ignition unit out the genny hole and two screw blowers ready to force feed it. It will get a large permanent magnet alternator off the end of the crank and I really am thinking hard about oring chaining the primary.

Who knows how long it will sit in the way.

I'd probably be a bit more motivated to massage it if I had some STD's on it...... and of course...... five other projects done and out of the way.

Ring me up if you get bored. You just might like a couple notions I have.
I would like to see more pics of that pan/shovel..
for sure!

·
Banned
163 Posts
really not much to see....... the engine was rebuilt and fired once...... sounded good........ have all the papers including the dudes shop number that OH'd it

clean from top to bottom

the stuff for the igntion out the genny hole is inside the timing chest and I haven't finished turning and milling it's mount

and I haven't plumbed the screws...... too busy plumbing the bike currently on my lift

do have the alternator I think it will get

rockymtnpits said:
I would like to see more pics of that pan/shovel..
for sure!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.