Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot, but im trying to locate a pic I saw on here a few years ago, maybe someones has the slightest clue what im talking about and has it saved...

The pic was of an old whitebearded fella riding a rigid harley down the road, jockey shifting, 16's front and rear, spool front.

It was a recent picture, taken from the left hand side of the bike, while riding through an intersection or similar suburban area. Bike was from memory all black and looked like it had been ridden a lifetime without cleaning...

I remember the pic well in my head, Just really wanna get it again and print it out.

Thanks JJ

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You got it DANNY!!!!!!!!!

Ive been searching buzzwords on here all day... The pic is somewhat less than I remembered, but its still pretty badass. The guy is rulin it, and I reckon I did pretty good with my descripitiion apart form the spoolie.

Cheers for ya help

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
^^ I think I posted it long time ago in the "riders on bikes" thread..

Yep, description was not bad !

·
Registered
732 Posts
I saw this thread earlier today.. and i couldnt help.. sorry for that..
But i thought to myselfe, Danny F will have an (the) answer...:)

when i reread it now my thoughts were right!!:eek:

its amazing that you nailed that danny... sooo many good pics have come from your computer that its rediculous!!

cheers and have a good weekend guys :)

·
Registered
748 Posts
My friend Dave took that pic in Colorado Springs in 2010. Don't know anything about it other than that. Maybe someone on here that lives in that area knows about the guy and the bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts