Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking for a good bike shop to rebuild a friends triumph mill. anybody know of any in the cali area?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
San Jose has Rabers, and, even though they are maybe more pricey than most, Raber is the nicest and most helpful shop owner I've ever met.

·
Banned
648 Posts
Wes at Four Aces has been super helpfull to me.

Qualified, fairly priced, super-friendly, just busy. I've bought several batches of parts and one bike from him and been happy everytime, even when I've been a pain in the ass, he's tried to accomodate my idiotic needs.

http://fouracescycle.com/

Wes White/Owner - [email protected]

Four Aces Cycle Supply
15838 Arminta St Suite # 9
Van Nuys, CA 91406

Shop phone (818) 997-8321

Good luck,
-Bill

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Wes at four aces rules. I would have him do it. He always gives me advice and takes time to answer my dumbass ?'s. All around great guy and Davo out of Springfield,Il of course :D .

·
Registered
243 Posts
Theres a guy in Auburn I've heard is good, he did a friends triumph- Lost empire motorcycles. Pm you his number. Wes at fouraces is a great guy to deal with I have bought a couple of parts from him, good parts fast shipping. Just giving you a closer option.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Wes at Four Aces is a ruler! Built my pre-unit motor for me and did a great job! He's SUPER busy, but there is a reason for that! Easy to work with, cool guy, fair prices, can just about get anything you need, has great taste in parts (and bike builds for that matter) and bottom line is that he knows what he's doing!

Another vote for Four Aces!

If you're looking for parts, do a search on here for Triumph parts dealers or something along those lines and a decent list of different places should come up.

Good luck! Oh... and... WHERE ARE THE PICS?!!!

·
Banned
648 Posts
Another cool guy in the OC area is Andy and his dad Tony. Between the two of them I think they can do damn near anything. Not a real shop, just guys working out of their garage, so you have to deal with it being an after hours deal. Cool guys and knowledgeable as hell. They also seem to have a pretty good sense for estimating time on projects which is a hard quality to come by. Andy's cell number is 714-623-3186. But don't get him too busy, I need him to finish my bike first!

-Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts