Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around for a very long time and finally decided to do the intro. Been working with bikes for many years alredy but always ready to learn something new.

Here's my current ride, turbo shovelhead which has been abused already for two summers. Built the turbo tech two years ago and last winter concentrated on the sheetmetal.

See ya on the board!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys for the welcomes!

...Yeah Buddy.....My kind of Blood.....:cool:

Welcome....

For the Fellows that has never rode a Boosted bike....(As in Forced Induction)
:eek: ..........It's for sure a totally diff. world........... :eek:
Got to admit that the bike is a lot of fun to drive. It would be very hard to get back to a NA engine.... :)

...hello man,
I have a question not about bikes;
whats going on about Pirtu?

thanks
Not sure what you want to know about it - you did know that pirtu is pure alcohol or are you referring to a person called Pirtu? Sorry, I don't know anyone called by that name....

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
...hello, yes, about the drink.
few years ago I was playing in a band and chatting with other guys from your country, they say that Pirtu is prohibited there and there s kind of traffic from Russia or like that...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...hello, yes, about the drink.
few years ago I was playing in a band and chatting with other guys from your country, they say that Pirtu is prohibited there and there s kind of traffic from Russia or like that...
Yes, I remember that time.. Pirtu was all over the country more or less if you had the "right" contacts but now it has died. A lot of rumors that some of it was dangerous (not just pure alcohol) and that scared most of the people to stay away from it. Nowadays its just the liquor store that we go and get the booze.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.