Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone from long island on here know if the antique show and swap meet out in ridge on july 4th is worth the trip??? i live in merrick, i dont wanna drive all the way out there on the holiday if its not worth it. let me know if anyones has been to the past swap meets they hold or if your going to this one.

reverend krapp

·
Registered
436 Posts
is there any info on-line for this? couldn't find it in a search

el krapp said:
anyone from long island on here know if the antique show and swap meet out in ridge on july 4th is worth the trip??? i live in merrick, i dont wanna drive all the way out there on the holiday if its not worth it. let me know if anyones has been to the past swap meets they hold or if your going to this one.

reverend krapp

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's woth it. I went earlier this year and thought it was good. There isn't much on the island when it comes to swap meets for bikes so I'm sure there will be a good turnout.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
choppercopper1 said:
This one is comming up as well

funny thing about that swapmeet, i use to work at lighthouse HD and they "help" the fire dept. the origianl OCC bike ill gurentee is the billy joel red indian bike, that is stationed at lighthouse HD bc they suck billys shriveld dick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts