Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some finished pics of a friend of mine's Sporty. Wish I had some before pics so you could see the extent of work he put into it. He did the metal work himself, which includes a weld on hardtail..he's one of those bastards that's a natural at this sorta thing. Igor did the striping on the tank.

·
Registered
57 Posts
greggski said:
Very nice bike, Just shows you sportsters can be cool;) I really like the front end, very clean. Gregg
stood there and watched Igor stripe that tank and wondered what it was for since it disappeared right after it was done. i got nothing against sportys and i kinda like it...ken....

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
is that the one that was black or something about a year ago? i wasn't able to go to the show but, i saw pics of it.. damn that's a sweet machine.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sparky, it was black the last time I saw it...sort of a generic stock swingarm with a k&q seat if I remember right. He did a lot of work. Looks great to me, especially knowing him and the amout of work he puts into his projects.

Ken, Igor could stripe a fucking eggshell and it would be mesmerizing. He can do more totally hammered than I can think of, another bastard.

·
Registered
57 Posts
fatass said:
Sparky, it was black the last time I saw it...sort of a generic stock swingarm with a k&q seat if I remember right. He did a lot of work. Looks great to me, especially knowing him and the amout of work he puts into his projects.

Ken, Igor could stripe a fucking eggshell and it would be mesmerizing. He can do more totally hammered than I can think of, another bastard.
haha funny that you threw in the hammered part. this should have been known as the year of the drunken(yes more than usual) Howlers.we all took it to a new level, but i think i lead the pack. greg came by today to help move the cars to the new house. i don't know how many times he said "man i ain't ever seen you that fucking wasted" and busted out laughing. i hope you guys are able to make it next year. it ain't the fucking same without ya...ken....

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Highly digable.
I love the Moon oil tank, but the bars are too wide for such a skinny bike, as Maurice already hinted at.

·
Registered
376 Posts
i agree about the bars, but that's a matter of taste, not execution. great work; it turned out really nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts