Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"little stranger"

some progress has got made on her...still got some turning & tuning to do...pipes are on the way...the tank was whipped up by the mysterious john stromberg...AKA luckys 7...who is "the man"...thanks again brotha...ill get some more shots when i get the pipes on...and hopefully soon be taking a wild trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
kartbreaker said:
some progress has got made on her...still got some turning & tuning to do...pipes are on the way...the tank was whipped up by the mysterious john stromberg...AKA luckys 7...who is "the man"...thanks again brotha...ill get some more shots when i get the pipes on...and hopefully soon be taking a wild trip.
I think you mean, little stranger, right?

Nice bike, skinny, compact and unadorned with useless bullshit.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
it always shows i really like mustangs....opps...haha...thanks or maybe because it looks like a little bumble bee...it is a "stanger"

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Re: "little stranger"

I like it.

kartbreaker said:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts