Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we've had our first show of the season (in the rain of course), so here's a couple of pics.
The Zombie is the latest creation from The Baron Speed Shop and the Sporty belongs to Matt D from DicE.

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And here's the line up outside the 'king cool rides stand.
As for the rather Odd Triumph, I've no idea who it belongs to but I thought I'd just post it for shits & giggles.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Of course they were at the DiCE booth.

Jovial Prankster said:
Well, we've had our first show of the season (in the rain of course), so here's a couple of pics.
The Zombie is the latest creation from The Baron Speed Shop and the Sporty belongs to Matt D from DicE.

·
Registered
377 Posts
As for the last triumph, I think with a differant seat, handlebars and tires it would be super cool, and still unique, but not so unpleasing to the eye.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Luke Nosewalker said:
That Zombie triumph is awesome.
Can the same treatment be given to an XS650? I've seen some XS650's that just don't thrill me, but I really like the look of this Triumph and if I could achieve the same look I might commit to buying a Yamaha...

Pardon my ignorance and the hijacking of this thread.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Jovial Prankster said:
Hi JP how go's it,
It was a great day very wet ,it was good to get the A10 sorted for Pete,Thats a Kool pic of the zombie ,I think Chris is Looking forward to his new ride, we had a lotta responce from the Delinquent and the zombie and chopperbuilder.co.uk could'nt keep his eyes off the new barons oil barrels,
I could'nt make out that krazy hill climber look'in preunit Trump i saw it going out ,I Guess it's the latest old skool bike from OCC.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey Dick, it was wet and shitty in the morning wasn't it?!! and I fuckin broke down on the way home, S and S carbs, who'd have em??!! mate, the pics of The Zombie came out really good, except all the ones with Dell in. I will let you know about Paso.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Matt D said:
Hey Dick, it was wet and shitty in the morning wasn't it?!! and I fuckin broke down on the way home, S and S carbs, who'd have em??!! mate, the pics of The Zombie came out really good, except all the ones with Dell in. I will let you know about Paso.
Hi Matt , I guess we should knock you up a manifold to run a pair of 389 monoblocs, shame about del in the photos" tee hee":D
Cheers Dick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,

Yep, can't wait to get some miles on the Zombie. It was a really great day at the Wheels Day, shame the weather was so bad in the mornin'.

Cheers

Chris 'Tommy' Gunn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts