Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

still got some cleaning up to do.but i like where its going.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i like how its sitting now.it needs those big springs because im 6.2 and two fiddy plus and fatty pounds.=)..im not rounding any more off...i need to do some more work on cleaning the sissy bar up and cleaning up and finish the plate bracket.thanks guys..

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Just an idea but you could also put lip on the back of the fender. Here is some pics of Bass' fender. The second is another one Bass did.Thanks bass for the pics.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

heres another pict...you can see it is a little more rounded..and you cant really see the plate and that bullshit from the other side..i think it works well.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yeah.....and i got one more trick to do to the sissy bar.its gonna be tight dawg.=0

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Lookin at this pic I think what would help the seat is the nose mount needs to be a little farther up the backbone and make the spring perches run parallel to the seat post or straight up and down and I think you would be in the ball game...

The sissy bar looks good with the fender simplistic is a good thing.....

Shoe
kartbreaker said:

heres another pict...you can see it is a little more rounded..and you cant really see the plate and that bullshit from the other side..i think it works well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts