Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
G Griffin said:
Yeah, but can he post 600 times in one month?!

G.
I hope at 2 he has better things to do then sit on his ass in front of the computer. Tomorrow I'm picking up my BSA and trying to finish it in time for the smokeout west. My daily posts should drop a lot when I actually have something to do. That and the fuckin heat. I normally don't spend this much time inside. My old house was nice, my garage was half underground and always cooler then the house, this place the garage is like 15 degree's hotter.

So what are you guys saying anyway?:( :mad:
hahaha.
:D

·
Registered
917 Posts
Voneville said:
My old house was nice, my garage was half underground and always cooler then the house
:D
I want an underground garage, except here it would flood.
Its about 102 with 90 percent humidity here.

G.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought a lot of people back east had basements, doesn't it get humid there? I've only heard of basements flooding from rain, but what do I know about basements? Jack Shit!

In California if you're lucky enough to have a basement (or "wine celler") you got it made in the summer time.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i have one 23 months old , and likes bikes more than i for sure, since he was probably 1 1/2 their has been bike mags in his toy box and in each of our cars. most parents need their car equiped with dvd players so their kids can watch movies. BS! you hand mine one after putting him in the carseat, and not a peep out of him unless the window is down and the wind starts blowing the pages around and annoying him. holds it like a normal grown up and studies each page. if i knew how to post pics here i would.....

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
banshee said:
LIL J!!!!! Such a sweetheart! He stole my heart at your BBQ!!! :)
He's quite the ladies man, er boy, yea, that kid is gonna have lots of luck with the ladies.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts