Jockey Journal Forum banner

41 - 60 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
66 FLH. Ugly but dependable. Teardown this winter(all month of it here in sunny Florida) for paint, motor freshening, wiring and a few more original parts.
Lord knows you don't have much of a selection to choose from for a daily rider!!!!:D Russell, anytime my wife complains about my 3, I'm gonna have her call you!!:)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Everyday, sun, rain, snow...I am insane. 25 miles to work, only took a car three times since February, to haul pallets back home (I build furniture and stuff from pallets.)

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
This is my daily driver! The Belltown Speed Shop truck, 1960 chevy truck, now it needs a radiator after a very large leak came about, its just and old farm truck, straight six, 3 speed, the bsa in the back is a weekly rider!

if you have a 60-65 chevy truck radiator that is good let me know!

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Not everyone rides an American or Brit bike EVERYDAY. Its a "daily driver" thread. Get over it. Lets see some more daily's...
Good point DeeBee. Not to mention the " fukin Kockasucki " is a TRIUMPH!! Fer' cryin' out loud, get yer' shit together.

Nice bike Camaro Freak.

Dragstews--THAT'S what a scooter's supposed to look like, IMO. Beautiful man!

Whack.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Here's mine when it's not snowing...
Oh shit. My first bike was a 77 KZ1000, green like yours. That shit was scary fast. Now I better shut up about rice or I'm going to be castrated. I'm working on an ironhead. Does that redeem me?

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Not everyone rides an American or Brit bike EVERYDAY. Its a "daily driver" thread. Get over it. Lets see some more daily's...
Though shit this site its the rules beside Denvers its a no Jap shit rule You get the fuk over it maybe u belong to a jap forum instead of here beat it..support America put your American Daily Rider up insted of those jap shit boxes.(per order or the site rules)..Doug wouldve never let this bullshit happen!!!!!!!!:mad:...Merry Xmas.

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
Though shit this site its the rules beside Denvers its a no Jap shit rule You get the fuk over it maybe u belong to a jap forum instead of here beat it..support America put your American Daily Rider up insted of those jap shit boxes.(per order or the site rules)..Doug wouldve never let this bullshit happen!!!!!!!!:mad:...Merry Xmas.
If you really want to support America, then this site would be only about HD's.....nothing else. That would toss out the british bikes...(didn't the good ol USA kick british back across the pond?) And if you look at the techinical end of HD, without Japanese engineering from three decades ago, Hd wouldn't have made the improvements they needed. (brakes, electrical,etc) Lighten up.....99% of todays so-called "bikers" started on a jap bike, but some won't admit it. Like it or not, Jap bikes are a BIG part of our American culture. And as much as I love Denvers stuff, it's still jap bikes....which in my eyes is a good thng. It's not what you use as raw material.....it's the end result. cool is cool.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Agreed not gonna argue that and well said.,shit ive owned japs and Thrumps as well even have pics posted here but no japs..Just sux sein more and more jap stuff here and and I didnt make the rules and I am definatly not a conformist to any ones rules but have respect enough to follow.........

Oh yeah my first street bike my pops gave me was a honda 350 with extended fork wasnt even old enough to drive on the streets so i drove it on the railroad track and paths had a blast till i ripped the front end off in the whopdi doos..hehehe..Then we built a K model my 1st HD.

·
Registered
815 Posts
brutus does have a point, the rules say no japs. he could be a little more friendly about it, though. =P

Merry Christmas, folks.

41 - 60 of 200 Posts