Jockey Journal Forum banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Guess I can play too then- '73 TX650 (same as an XS650), built 3 years ago and I take it everywhere. 2 Gypsy runs, 2 BK invitationals, 1 Revenge Run. This year it's getting an overhaul with new paint. Oh, and this is the bike with the seat that was stolen last year and recovered in a crack-house 2 months later.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Guess I can play too then- '73 TX650 (same as an XS650), built 3 years ago and I take it everywhere. 2 Gypsy runs, 2 BK invitationals, 1 Revenge Run. This year it's getting an overhaul with new paint. Oh, and this is the bike with the seat that was stolen last year and recovered in a crack-house 2 months later.

thats nice
crack house ? hope you cleaned the pipes :)

·
Registered
570 Posts
A pic from last Sunday...

Everett, WA at about 10:30 PM. I'd checked the weather.com site; it said "15% chance of rain".

They'd failed to mention that the other 85% was snow. But, I found that out on the way home.

But, she really is my primary mode of transportation. As lame as it is to ride a bike w/o a front fender through a Seattle winter... (I have one I keep meaning to paint) at least most of the time, I'm wearing a full-face helmet. :D

-Bill

Attachments

181 - 200 of 200 Posts