Jockey Journal Forum banner
281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Plus, he didn't say it looked bad or even said anything about the fabrication, which is awesome. He was just commenting that the raked out front end is going to ruin the handling of the bike.

If you don't want to read other opinions then live in the woods.
It was a stupid, unproductive, inflammatory comment. One of many by one guy. Anyone who's got the ability to do the fab to the standard he did, obviously knows he's not doing it to carve corners at Laguna Seca. In fact, anyone half smart enough to be in this forum knows that. I prefer to read intelligent comments.

And that was the opinion I'm entitled to.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It was a stupid, unproductive, inflammatory comment. One of many by one guy. Anyone who's got the ability to do the fab to the standard he did, obviously knows he's not doing it to carve corners at Laguna Seca. In fact, anyone half smart enough to be in this forum knows that. I prefer to read intelligent comments.

And that was the opinion I'm entitled to.
I haven't been on the board long enough to know that this was one of many comments. As far as the "Living in the woods" comment I was not surprised to get a semi-negative comment from someone. I did a little research before posting my build and before and after pictures. I know that the majority of the people on this board hate seeing an FXR get chopped up and strutted, but it's what I wanted. I was happy with the end result and it rides as good as I think it looks. I appreciate all comments negative or positive but was glad to see that someone else besides me liked it to. (Long live Mickey Rourke) :D

281 - 288 of 288 Posts