Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
triumph.... since then stripped tank, mounted oil tank, and got a seat, buit no pics yet

going to a GREAT guy... cant ask anymore... just waitin for him to get the rest of the bread and to finish up a few lil things

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
75 shov, rebuilt top end, trans, starter, new everything pretty much ... HAHHAHA... not sure where this is going.. but heres a before

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
dgfironworks said:
hey fredo what kind of tires are you running and size rims?
thanks
16 X 5 Firestone Delux champs fitted to 16 X 4 wheels. Got the tires from coker. Got the wheels from the swap board on the horse and laced in my stock hubs.

·
Registered
944 Posts
More like an after and after.

When I built this thing the first time, I had no idea what went where on a V twin, so I pretty much used stock cast off parts and built a stock looking bike, here it is from Iron Horse #163

And how it looks today... which is quite different from how it will look next year :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey Kickstartyer. what type of rear hub is that your running? (on the blue framed Triumph) and what mods did you do to make it work?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Here's my Sportster when it was stock and a pic of it after I chopped the back end off. I traded that big ole king tank for an older and smaller version that should be here via UPS tomorrow. Have the octagon oil tank bent up, tacked together, and waiting on some stainless steel fittings before I finish it up. Just a few minor things and it will be ready for paint then onto final assembly and the wiring.

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
rockabillyjay said:
well...I started with a frame and engine...here's some progress pics..

Still the best looking bike built in the last few years Jay, in my opinion (the 4Q bike comes in a real close 2nd) Did you end up selling it? Can't wait to see what you build next. Keep up the Good work.

Gregg

1 - 20 of 288 Posts