Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
anyone make it to the show and take any pics? it was worth it if you like hand rolled cigars, and all you can drink liquer. great bikes this year.

·
Banned
573 Posts
Went. Was comped the ticket. Took 100's of photos, will start a thread when I've got some sense of what the good stuff is picture wise. Good thing I didn't realize the booze was free. Pics would've been worse.

The whole event has a different feel than any other motorcycle event
I've been to. Probably kinda like going to one of those Concours d' Elegance events that they have for classic cars at places like Pebble Beach.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Victm, did you get any close-ups of the Husqvarna TT replica next to the Crocker Speedway?

I'm pulling together the parts for a project that was inspired by that bike. I can't find many pics around though...

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Victm, did you get any close-ups of the Husqvarna TT replica next to the Crocker Speedway?

I'm pulling together the parts for a project that was inspired by that bike. I can't find many pics around though...
No, sorry, the memory card got filled one bike ahead of that. That is a very cool rig, didn't realize it was a replica, love that shift lever coming out through/between the gas tank!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts