Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Probably ran mid controls, but still needed the mount for the kickstand.
If you want to run forward controls, you can get the mount to weld onto the frame.
Larry T

·
Administrator
7,823 Posts
Harley part number 50003-36 is the kickstand that will fit that frame.

Do you have a floorboard tab on the right side to run a peg mount?

·
Administrator
7,823 Posts
Well the right side has a floorboard tab, so you could use that for a peg mount.

There is no left side floorboard tab. You can always weld one on.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
That's the right kick stand. You'll have to cut down a shifter plate or make an adaptor to make it work.

If you want to make an adaptor plate, send me you mailing address in a PM. I can make a template off a shiter plate and send it to you.
Larry T

·
Administrator
7,823 Posts
That's the right kick stand. You'll have to cut down a shifter plate or make an adaptor to make it work.

If you want to make an adaptor plate, send me you mailing address in a PM. I can make a template off a shiter plate and send it to you.
Larry T
Larry has you taken care of, but just so you can see it, this is what he's talking about:

·
Administrator
7,823 Posts
Really? I don't see how, the bolt hole spacing looks wider on the stand than the mount. Do you know a part number, or certain year?
The stock stand will bolt right up to the rocker clutch or shifter plate, which bolts to the frame. Look at the picture I posted, granted the plate on my frame is custom, but the four holes are where the stock stand will bolt to. On a totally stock bike, that plate is the rocker clutch or shifter plate.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.