Jockey Journal Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
There is an elegance to everything you own. I dig that!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
There is an elegance to everything you own. I dig that!
That's a great way to describe those bikes.

And I am such a sucker for the wide glide with wide z bars look.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Damn, I really like the work ya put into the sissy bar and sectioning the oil tank to make it fit right. It's little things like that that take a build to the next level, thank you for posting them up, D.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Back in the day there was a ****'s in,of all places,****. Any connection?

There were a lot of good ones back in the early nineties now that I think about it.American motorcycle in Vista had all kinds of great stuff,Indians,Hydra glides etc.

Lookey there,your beautiful bike sent me down memory lane! Life's little pleasures...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Back in the day there was a ****'s in,of all places,****. Any connection?

There were a lot of good ones back in the early nineties now that I think about it.American motorcycle in Vista had all kinds of great stuff,Indians,Hydra glides etc.

Lookey there,your beautiful bike sent me down memory lane! Life's little pleasures...
Thanks! there's no relation to the Old **** Chopper from San Diego. It's just a play on my son's name,Diego. When I was a kid I would hear my old man and his buddies refer to San Diego as ****. always dug it for some reason.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Smooooth...

Man, the green pan at this year's GNRS was a sweetheart, too - so dialed. Hidden in amongst all the candy in the big building, I still geeked out on it. Posted some pics of it here back in Feb on a show coverage thread, too.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts