Jockey Journal Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Laid55. Ya got nuthin on OCC builds Deem da best fattest sickles eva built. Ya best go back to da drawinz tables. What a waste of a click ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
What everyone else said man. You've become one of my all time favorite builders. Hope we can get together soon. Man, I pulled every pic I could find of the bike and can't stop looking at it. Something uniquely perfect about your builds. They just look low, mean , clean and perfect. It may not have been the wildest bike at the show (that's not your style), but it was damn sure one of my top three favorites. At that point there is no favorite between my top 3. You and Todd Asin blew my mind! Glad to have met you both this weekend! Keep on Keepin' on!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thank you guys for all the love!! It's awesome when what you love to do is appreciated by other people just like you. It's a sickness that I'm glad We all have!!
Jason and Todd,you guy's are super fuckin' talented!! to be lumped into the same context as you guy's is a big compliment in it self!!

Take care everybody and Keep choppin'!!

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Laid,
very nice bike. Ya don't have any build pic ya would like to share do ya?

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Ya, I always enjoy watching others builds, the thought processes behind what parts are used and what needs to be made, etc.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts