Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made motor mounts, but they're not welded in yet. fixed the slop in the front end. i had to cut out 1/4 inch in the lower tree. i'll be making a bunch of tabs and brackets over the next few days for the oil tank and fender. and than stuff for the electrics(coils, boyer unit and stuff).
hopefully the eng. fender and oil tank and kickstand will be solid before the weekend is over.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
JIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats SICK, ist also almost EXACTLY how im doin my sporty, LOL... same fender, same bars, lookin for a tank like that, same seat like that since youre makin it, fucking CRAZY, maybe were brothers or some shit?

my dad IS kinda a pimp, so its possible, LOL

fuckin GREAT man.. im jealous REALLY dig the oil tank too!

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
the only problem with the bike is that it is like 3 feet taller than jimi!!!

just kidding man. she's coming along beautifully. let me know if you need any assistance whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanx for the support guys.
the "Z" bars i got 2nd hand from justjeff on this board.
oh,yes. there will be paint. i'm thinkin' orange-ish kinda like the new chevy avalanch. with either pearl or flake in it.(whatever i can afford when i get there). and prolly some scallops.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sparkymoffett said:
hey man, we need to chat about that paint. maybe i can work some of the trump off with hooking ya up.
i dunno, after that comment about my height. petercheeks.

J/K. sounds like a plan. we'll work it out bud.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.