Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, this might be the gayest post ever. But somehow it seems like mentioning as it might help someone out if you're intending to put a lace paint job on your bike.

I was at the local fabric shop the other day looking for lace to throw something (just a crappy temporary primer job) on my tank.

Well, I never really thought much about it but they have a bunch of specialty laces out right now for Halloween. Some creepy-cool shit with spiderwebs and bats and spiders. Apparently they don't carry this shit year-round, although I don't normally shop for lace very often.

So if you're thinking of a lace paint job and want to incorporate spiderwebs or something you might want to hit up your local fabric store before Halloween.

Yeah, I know it'd be much cooler to use your supermodel girlfriends lace panties to do the tank, but like I said I thought this might be useful information for someone considering the number of lace panel jobs I see here.

Happy painting.
~ Rob

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Wow!
Cool!
That is a great bit of info......

I"m glad SOMEONE is hanging out in the er...."fabric store"
:D

·
Registered
261 Posts
When my wife needs something from the "undergarment" section just go with her to look around. I look like a fucking freak when I'm there. To make things worst, I have bad eye sight so I have to look at the really close. It looks like I'm sniffing the panties or something!
Richie said:
Wow!
Cool!
That is a great bit of info......

I"m glad SOMEONE is hanging out in the er...."fabric store"
:D

·
Registered
156 Posts
i've been thinkin of that for years.. I really wanna do an easter bunny lace job.. Not thats creepy!!
Any takers?
I'll do a JJ Tech post on it for ya????

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
flatshoebox said:
i've been thinkin of that for years.. I really wanna do an easter bunny lace job.. Not thats creepy!!
If you found a lace Jesus, you could do a 'Shroud of Turin' paint job. Then sell it on Ebay as some sort of holy sign like the Virgin Mary toast.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nappy said:
If you found a lace Jesus, you could do a 'Shroud of Turin' paint job. Then sell it on Ebay as some sort of holy sign like the Virgin Mary toast.
Now that would be hysterical!!! Hell you could get your bike in the enquirer or the world weekly news! Not many can say that..
XCS

·
Registered
485 Posts
although I don't normally shop for lace very often.
Good cover Nappy, We all know that you go shopping for lace to make your french maid suits to wear while your building in your kitchen :eek:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Anthem said:
Good cover Nappy, We all know that you go shopping for lace to make your french maid suits to wear while your building in your kitchen :eek:
What else would you wear???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts