Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some friends and I are riding out to Cleveland from Chicago over labor day weekend. Any recommendations for things to do , stop and see in western Ohio and eastern Indiana bike or car related?

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
group of us heading to the Triple Nickle (ohio 555, best riding in the state, near Zanesville) sunday, camping that night and headin home monday. We'll be coming from the west, right through c-bus if you guys wanna tag along.

Justified Defiance's shop is on the south side of columbus
There is a cool metric shop/parts/salavage place called Rice Paddy

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
If your in Cleveland and you like music, check out the Rock and Roll hall of fame. I know it sounds like a cheesy concept, but its actually pretty cool. Been there myself and enjoyed it. Columbus used to be O.K., but it seems to have turned into an Orange County with snow. I spent a year there in 1990 (the Orange Co. in CA), it seemed pretty buttoned up and conservative. Cleveland is a real blue-collar working mans town, albeit without too many blue collar jobs anymore, but we still have the spirit. There have always been a ton of bikes in Ohio. I don't know where it ranks now, but in the 70's the only state with more motorcycles registered was CA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.