Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
HELL yeah, im biased to a double whitewall in back, but bike looks lOTS better, now it looks old school again, WAY TO GO !!!!!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
51rat said:
HELL yeah, im biased to a double whitewall in back, but bike looks lOTS better, now it looks old school again, WAY TO GO !!!!!
Again? when did it look new school? hahahhaahh

PS the Bags from Jammers aka Custom Chrome

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Antibilly said:
Again? when did it look new school? hahahhaahh

PS the Bags from Jammers aka Custom Chrome
jus jokin with ya man, i think the newer tires made it look a lil too updated, this tread looks MUCH BETTER!!!! awesome change!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Great improvement. That is a nice bike.

[couldnt keep the white walls cleaned, and loved Nads new rear tire so bad I had to have one too:rolleyes:hahahah[/quote]

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
i do have a thing for whitewalls - probably coz not many people run them over here really... i think they rock on pretty much anything - but thats coming from a different cultural point than most of you guys there - i guess you see a lot more of them so they become a bit bland...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Where the hell ya been Frankie????Long time no see.Ya doin the drags this year ??????How bout Sturgis??????

Also mike bike looks good missin the billet mirrors but the giant size tool bag on the side is the Shit.....HHAHAHAHAHHA:D

XOXOXOXo

Shoe

1 - 20 of 24 Posts