Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i'm just the messenger kutty has another new bike in the works a triumph chopper named THE DICK LICKER i'm just painting it . crazy psychedelic patterns lace fades and scales in a rainbow of colors . the bike is going to be a display in a window at record & colths store in town. here's the pics he sent me.more to come soon. billy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Goddamn it, Billy, it's psychedelic! You need to go find more of the good buttons out in the desert. You're a busy guy, huh? Long time.

Psychedelic: producing distorted sensory perceptions and feelings or altered states of awareness or sometimes states resembling psychosis; "psychedelic drugs like psilocybin and mescaline"
having the vivid colors and bizarre patterns associated with psychedelic states; "a psychedelic painting"
(of a mental state) characterized by intense and distorted perceptions and hallucinations and feelings of euphoria or sometimes despair; "a psychedelic experience"

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks rich for the spelling lesson i love you too. i need hooked on phonics . must be the paint fumes and working in a paint store all day doesn't help. i guess i will see you in july. can't wait to see you and shoot the shit take care . billy

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I think that is the motor out of the roller I just bought from him off Ebay.

that bike is much better than the roller.

Luke Nosewalker said:
The Dick Licker looks pretty fierce!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
yes sir that right there will be "as advertised" should make the girls cream and hopefully lead to a lot licked dicks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts