Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
No I didnt bring them and i'm kind of glad I didnt. One I have no where to put them and two the way these guys drive it scares the shit out of me in a car. There are plenty of bikes here mostly sporties and V-Rods (I guess they are buying them through AAFES) how much riding they do I have no idea. There is a veterans bike club here local and I think a Booze Fighters Chapter, but without me having a bike here I havent really sought out to much information.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Thanks for your service. All of you. Here I sit, in the safety of my home, and you guys are out there, dodging bullets and crazy foreign drivers. To keep us safe here. For all your inconviencences, we salute you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lindy thanks, and shovithead you are the reason most of us do this, So Thank you. With out the Support none of us would have a JOB. Just my feelings.

·
Administrator
7,802 Posts
Thanks for your service. All of you. Here I sit, in the safety of my home, and you guys are out there, dodging bullets and crazy foreign drivers. To keep us safe here. For all your inconviencences, we salute you.
Well said and as mentioned, thanks!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was at Osan for a year back in 06-07. I saw most of the Camp's and Base's while I was there as a weapons instructor. Having a bike would have been scary due to the road conditions and drivers. Dont worry yourself over having a bike, just be prepared to drink your dick in the dirt on a daily basis. Its the only thing that helps you hurry through the time. I called it "time-traveling".

·
Registered
121 Posts
Look up Bones_BIR--I remember he had a blog while he was there with his Triumph.

Osan has a Chilis and Yongsan has the Dragon palace a five star hotel.

Casey and Humphres didn't look that exciting.

I got a kick out of the imported "Juicie Girls"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bikenut, I met Bones here in HI before he went ot Korea good Dude. Infidel 3-7 I am going to Camp Casey to take over 302BSB as the CSM hope to see u there, are you bring a bike?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been to Kwang Ju (Gwangju), Kunsan AB and Osan AB…and a quite a few places in between for that matter. I completely agree with the crazy driving, although, "crazy driving" doesn't begin to describe it. It's downright scary to tell you the truth. No idea on taking the bike. I remember there being something about having to be an E-7 or above to drive there but that might have just been an AF thing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts