Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , new guy here. I've been lurking awhile still computer illiterate. I've been working on and riding Harleys for 25 years , had some pictures on the greasykulture site. I've got a 47 Knuckle EL to put in the classifieds when I figure it out. Thanks for reading !

Attachments

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
34hemipu said:
Hi all , new guy here. I've been lurking awhile still computer illiterate. I've been working on and riding Harleys for 25 years , had some pictures on the greasykulture site. I've got a 47 Knuckle EL to put in the classifieds when I figure it out. Thanks for reading !
That bike just made me shit my pants.

Damn!

·
Registered
257 Posts
34hemipu said:
If your going to sell that bike drop me a line.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tha Nutz said:
Hey! I have always liked your bike. It looks like you repainted it, didn't it use to have flames on the tank?

If you sell that, you will wake up vomiting at least once a month for the rest of your life.
Ya, I reshot the tank the seal on the cap did'nt do its job and let me down.

·
Registered
884 Posts
(highjack)looky here. i don't know if they're for sale. this pic came from the garage company. more pics at www.dbbp.com

also welcome and that knuck is sweeet!!

scootermcrad said:
Welcome and sick bike! What are the little rings around the shaker pipes? Are those part of the metal? If so, where the hell did you get those??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
OOW! OOW! I wonder how old that pic is? Those things are neat! Everytime I email those guys about anything they never email me back. Maybe USChopper guy will know if they still have them... since they're buds and all. Thanks jbfrmca!
jbfrmca said:
(highjack)looky here. i don't know if they're for sale. this pic came from the garage company. more pics at www.dbbp.com

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
If you ever go there, you will find out that nothing in that glass cabinet is for sale. I've been there twice and tried to get stuff out of the holy glass case and Yoshi won't sell any of it. What you're seeing in that case is only a fraction of the cool stuff in there.

I hate it when hoarders prevent others from actually USING a part by just sitting on stuff for years.

jbfrmca said:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Maybe 34hemipu can post some close up shots showing the intracet details of those pipes so we can start brainstorming on how to make those. I have a feeling that those are unobtainable at this point (for a reasonable price), but might be cool to repop some how. I wonder if a standard "cheap" shaker from your local parts dealer could be bead rolled somehow to get that look?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.