Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kudos to Grail for a great show in Peabody, MA this past Sunday. Here's our man looking thoughtful while checking out the hottie.

Check out the trio of sexy limeys. You can't see the level of detail on the far left Triumph, but it was simply amazing.

This thing was way too realistic looking; it gave me instant pucker.

See the rest of my event photos here:

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/sjelescheff/Knucklebuster%20I/

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Hey Scott
Man these pics are great, thanks for coming out to the show. I'm going to update the knucklebuster site next week with a bunch of pics, and if it's cool with you I'm going to include the ones you've shot. You'll get the full credit of course. The State Police bike was a total trip - the guy had it down perfectly.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
grail21 said:
if it's cool with you I'm going to include the ones you've shot. You'll get the full credit of course.
Hell - I'd be honored. Thanks for the kudos. I was just looking at the photos, and I can't figure out why a took some of them. I must have been in some kind of like a blackout. There was a small pitbull I kept trying to snap, and I think some of the photos were taken right after the dog left my viewfinder. Nardi - you did an amazing job on the Norton. I'd eat off that before I'd eat off most dinner tables. Good luck with the mag.

·
Banned
43 Posts
Man,i love the picture of the tatooed girl in the bikini smoking a cigarette while talking to another girl in a bikini and not even noticing that shes drenching a little girl in a dress with the hose shes holding.You white people are too much.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dragon-

It was really nice to hear that Servi pull away, 60-year-old grime and all. It was heavily muffled so you could only hear the mechanical clatter. I guess it was made in an era when mechanical noise was more fashionable. I grew up when local police departments were finally phasing out the servis as meter-maid machines. I remember hearing that sound as a kid and being fascinated even back then.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Sporticus said:
Dragon-

It was really nice to hear that Servi pull away, 60-year-old grime and all. It was heavily muffled so you could only hear the mechanical clatter. I guess it was made in an era when mechanical noise was more fashionable. I grew up when local police departments were finally phasing out the servis as meter-maid machines. I remember hearing that sound as a kid and being fascinated even back then.
aww man I can just imagine........

have 2 sets of early tanks here, both with lever & shift gate on the right tank. there were so many going to police they could specify right-shift left-throttle so the cop could write a ticket on his right leg & be in control.

shame they cut out the back of that box, I guess for the "pickup" effect; the back of those steel boxes has such a pretty line on down low to the skirt, between a pair of tombstone lamps; would be choice stock & just open-topped.

I dig it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts