·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityChico
StateCa
Pricewithin
Knuckle/Edison splitdorf race mag,CCW girder

Knucklehead Edison Splitdorf Race Magneto...This is a Type RM...Serial# is D5085..Spec# is D4052P....New coil winding cover cap...Just cleaned and adjusted points,cleaned and lubricated the advance and retard mechanism..and the rest is as found..The rotor is in place,but had a small broken piece on the bottom which I glued back into place...it seems to fit tightly on the shaft,but probobly it would not be a bad idea to replace it...as they are avaiable..I was told these were used mainly for hill climbing and drag racing...Comes with the distributor (2)drive gears,idler drive gear,chain,distributor block off plate,and bracket...although I think the bracket may have had one end cut off...This is the only one of these I have ever seen in the flesh in all my years...If your building a period racer,this would be a perfect addiition.. $1500..
CCW Girder..dimensions as follows..width at axle=3+3/4"s..bottom of neck stem to axle center=32"s..width between legs=4+1/4's..has a 1" neck..just completely dis-assembled and powdercoated hammerite silver,bushings lubed and new hardware used opon re-assembly..nice girder for your long bike..$425..
45 Servi Car front springer fender..SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.