1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
263 Posts
Its a Krugger bike. European guy, does amazing work. A search should bring up his website; he did an awesome shovel with a trailing link springer a while back. I think a couple of his bikes were on greasy kulture too.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jackpot!!! www.krugger.net
found a few build shots of it there.

Thanks Kyle

Mitch

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Fred ("Krugger") is also from Belgium, about 70 miles from my place, he's a badass ruler !! And a cool, to the point guy!
He is from the french speaking part of Belgium, my part is Dutch speaking...
He was involved earlier in race cars with his dad, obvious if you live 2 miles from one of the nicest race tracks in the world, Spa-Francorchamps, in the woods!
As most French speaking Belgians he hardly speaks english..if anybody wants to mail him or needs whatever, let me know I will translate it to french, but he has a guy there who understand some English so it will work out fine!
He has CustomChrome as a sponsor and Vee Rubber (Thailand) is a great supplier for these new large size tires..23"-26"...he got a few of those brandnew 26" fronts, and 200-20 rears...pictures soon..
(That racer frame on the picture posted above is available of the shelf now..)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Knukkel and Danny F.. After looking at that article on DBBP, that guy is a frikkin genious. I love his work. Also my ancestors are from Glabeek, Belgium; Vanvechovens and Veulemans migrated to Louisiana.

Mitch

·
Registered
770 Posts
I read about his speedbowl bike in a magazine and it was awsome. The forks were suspended through the neck (i think). Ill have to find pics.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
mcotie said:
Thanks Knukkel and Danny F.. After looking at that article on DBBP, that guy is a frikkin genious. I love his work. Also my ancestors are from Glabeek, Belgium; Vanvechovens and Veulemans migrated to Louisiana.

Mitch
Ha ! Glabeek is about 6 miles from my town Genk overhere in Belgium !!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Danny F. said:
Ha ! Glabeek is about 6 miles from my town Genk overhere in Belgium !!
No Way!!! that's cool as hell. I guess that means all my old gramps were dutch speakin folks. cool. Well if you bump into any Vanvechoven or Veuleman dudes just tell em their cuz said hey :)

Mitch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts