Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While hangin at the Sinner's BBQ one of the bikes that really caught our eye was named "Kill Yourself." This is Gabe's (from the Heathens) newest ride. There's a lot more to the bike than meets the eye. "Kill Yourself" refers to the Jonestown Massacre. A mass suicide where about 1000 people killed themselves. Here's a link if you want to know the whole deal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

But in brief:

On November 18, 1978, two metal buckets of grape Flavor Aid laced with Valium and Cyanide were brought into the assembly hall and the mixture was dispensed in small paper cups. Babies and children were the first ones to ingest the mixture as it was squirted into their throats with a syringe. The elderly followed, and then the adults. Many blindly drank it even after watching their children die. The rest had the mixture poured down their throats after resisting drinking.

The suicide note is painted along Gabe's frame.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I saw that bike at the pomona easyriders show last year and couldnt take my eyes off of it. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks for the post...

That Bike is super Sick.... Lots of cool things on it...

Featured in the new Dice Mag as well.

I think that Johnny Chop had something to do with that bike... Or Gabe was Johnny's roommate or something..

I could be wrong...

Someone may know the story...

Regardless - that bike has series style - and is awesome too look at for sure!

Thanks S and Z for the post...

A.W.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
On November 18, 1978, two metal buckets of grape Flavor Aid laced with Valium and Cyanide were brought into the assembly hall and the mixture was dispensed in small paper cups. Babies and children were the first ones to ingest the mixture as it was squirted into their throats with a syringe. The elderly followed, and then the adults. Many blindly drank it even after watching their children die. The rest had the mixture poured down their throats after resisting drinking.

There was mass murder of babies, children and adults along with the suicides. If I remember correctly, some of Jim Jones' followers were found with bullet wounds. If you want to kill yourself, get after it, but mass murder by an ego maniac doesn't seem real cool to me.
But it does stir up the same results as Swastikas and SS emblems.

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
rockabillyjay said:
yeah..it smelled funny...actually I ran it for a bit, but it made my bike handle like it had a cinder block attached to the left side of my front axle...
well if you havent already passed it along and you ever want to get rid of it , I would be interested . If you were to ever feel that way :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I think it's bitchen..I think the bike has a theme but it's not a theme bike. I don't see brand names, wrenches or soda cups to be marketed. This is probably what he was after..creating a discussion..very bitchen to say the least.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.