Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey man,wish I woulda known that was you I got the cable from.Yeah it worked great,thanx.Maybe we'll get to hang out next year.Or next time I get over that way.You had some nice bikes in tow for sure.I really liked the trump.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kickstarter said:
Ha, I think I missed a few people that were at the Thaw. If you ever head over this way let me know, I'm right across the river.

Just glad the cable worked, did you get to ride while you were there? Never got to hear you fire that thing up.
I will definately be back over that way before long and will look you up so we can do some riding.Email me a number.

The cable was perfect,thanx again dude.I did not get to ride it while I was there due to carb issues.But Sean loaned me a carb until I could find another and I am going to put it on tomorrow.Just been resting up from the week bike build last week.

We did get it to fire up before we took it in,but it wouldn't idle without the choke.Carb is wore slap ass out though.Also gonna deal with a couple of other small issues,but other than that I should be riding this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts