1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
236 Posts
I do a kit for a springer. Guess you would call it a builders kit. back legs are 1.5x.250 wall dom and front legs are 1.250x.125 DOM

Heres a pic of the flat stock (have now but not quite done machining) and the front end finished on my 900 project.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Since we're on the subject... Does anyone know of a place I can pick up a reproduction early (1930s era) Norton/BSA/Triumph Girder... That Kansas Customs one looks pretty close but I like the ones with the large main spring and two smaller springs out front...

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jabber said:
Hey Al,

Did you ever see my ron finch springer with the springs mounted under the bottom tree instead of on top......

Or do you want a fancy "new" one......
I am sure I have but the picture is not in my head right now.....is it for sale, or are you just teasing me.

I am not at all set on a new one......but all I find for sale is the same old stuff.....very few interesting things.....

do you like that Kansas one?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
big_al said:
I am sure I have but the picture is not in my head right now.....is it for sale, or are you just teasing me.

I am not at all set on a new one......but all I find for sale is the same old stuff.....very few interesting things.....

do you like that Kansas one?
Yeah, I like the kansas one......And yes the finch is for sale......we cut 4 inches off the bottom and jerry bored the tubing so we can smash it flat in the press and weld it up at the bottom.....for the axleholes.....

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jabber said:
Yeah, I like the kansas one......And yes the finch is for sale......we cut 4 inches off the bottom and jerry bored the tubing so we can smash it flat in the press and weld it up at the bottom.....for the axleholes.....
About how long is it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.