Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody driving down to Kentucky Kickdown that might have room for a dude and a guitar. I am supposed to be playing on Saturday. I can kick in for Gas. Currently in Lafayette IN.

Please hit me up

G

·
Is that anything like a Hoedown ...??

.............Gotta point out something here.............

Your new to JJ I see, and don't know much about this forum yet...
Your posting a "Want Ad" of sorts on the main board...
This is not where it needs to be posted....

Don't get me wrong....do hope that you make it down to KY. and Jam.
Just may be another Elvis in time if your good enough....
......................"I want Front Row tickets"........................
.........(Music City is just one state down from KY.)..........

But this thread will be deleted in a short...Will leave it up for a wee bit, in hopes of someone may give you a ride to your future ..
Please do read the Sticky's ... You'll see what the JJ is about....

Much Luck "Ramrod"

O-Yeah ... One other thing, word to the wise, make sure that the fence is in good working order before you play...!!
| Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3[/b][/size]

G

·
Well I'll be dipped in [email protected]# ..!!!

This should/will be moved to the Events area of the Forum ....

........... http://www.kentuckykickdown.com/ ...........

Kentucky Kick Down is a vintage motorcycle show that is open to all makes of bikes that are twenty-five years and older. Admission is $5.00 for adults. Children 12 and under are free and must be accompanied by an adult. Motorcycles of all makes and years are absolutely welcome, but show judging will be limited to vintage motorcycles only. The event will also include an art show featuring local and regional artist, live music, vendors, a pool tournament, plus plenty of local food and drink. It will take place at the Monkey Wrench and Barret Bar, with part of Barret Avenue closed for the event.

Tomorrow the Big Day....

Ramrod, do your best to blow up a Marshall Amp.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.