Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
i dig it man. that shifter/clutch setup is crazy. i think i saw something like that on the rollercoaster at the local carnival. im about 10 mins from philly, hopefully ill see you cruisin' around. there are a few dudes around here that have some pretty cool chops with old 4 banger jap motors. ive seen them a couple times lofting the front wheel every time they hit the throttle. cheap, powerful & different, sounds good to me.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Looks good, does the chain slap the oil tank when you ride it? I had a problem like that on a "long chained" Triumph.
kawchop1 said:
This is a Bobber I made out of a 1978 KZ750. Just wanted to share some pics and get some feedback.

·
Registered
936 Posts
roadrash05 said:
i dig the shifter setup, if it was my bike id chunk the front fender, but other than that, i like it.
Yeah but in PA you need a front fender. If a cop wants to be a real dick he can ticket you up for it. Its a gamble.

Don't see many Kawi's turned over to the saw. Nice.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice bike I've got the same motor. What kind of frame is it? And what's the deal on the front fender thing PA?

·
Registered
78 Posts
that bike would look realy cool if it was painted hot pink with baby blue flames, and called it timmy, then we can ride together this summer good luck with it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
**** said:
Nice bike I've got the same motor. What kind of frame is it? And what's the deal on the front fender thing PA?
It's the original frame but I cut it in half. Reused the front half and bent my own hard tail from steel tubing and welded it on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
customchop said:
that bike would look realy cool if it was painted hot pink with baby blue flames, and called it timmy, then we can ride together this summer good luck with it
I was thinking about using those colors but they wouldn't match my Bajamas. And calling it Timmy would be just asking for a oil leak .Hopefully we'll be riding along this summer with ches co Larry.

·
Registered
27 Posts
kawchop1 said:
I was thinking about using those colors but they wouldn't match my Bajamas. And calling it Timmy would be just asking for a oil leak .Hopefully we'll be riding along this summer with ches co Larry.
I think calling it Timmy and gettign an oil leak would be the least of your problems. I think the desire to where assless chaps to line dancing, bad teeth and a slow leak in the front tire would scare me more. Love the bike though...even if you didn't paint it pink and blue so that we can ride it down to Rehobeth beach and watch the sunrise....HAHAHA. ;)

Chesco Larry

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
kustom chief said:
I think calling it Timmy and gettign an oil leak would be the least of your problems. I think the desire to where assless chaps to line dancing, bad teeth and a slow leak in the front tire would scare me more. Love the bike though...even if you didn't paint it pink and blue so that we can ride it down to Rehobeth beach and watch the sunrise....HAHAHA. ;)

Chesco Larry
I never had the desire to wear assless chaps but if I do I give ya a call to borrow yours.I think I'll go over and help steve paint your bike we'll paint it something special make it stand out on the way to Rehobeth beach. Do you like polka dots?

·
Registered
27 Posts
kawchop1 said:
I never had the desire to wear assless chaps but if I do I give ya a call to borrow yours.I think I'll go over and help steve paint your bike we'll paint it something special make it stand out on the way to Rehobeth beach. Do you like polka dots?
Polka Dots? I am more into stars and moons...or maybe make it a My Little Pony Theme bike.

Larry

·
Registered
27 Posts
kawchop1 said:
Won't the polka dots match your BAJAMAS?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts