Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stripes in the pic were just to help decide a stripe color but have been redone in the same color and the final clear is drying on all the parts right now. I did this for a very good customer of mine and he wasnt sure of what color stripe he wanted so I put a bunch of different colors on it and did the green as a joke but after looking at it we decided it had to be the green. I'll post pics after everything is dry and next week he will be getting the rest of the bike back so I'll get pics of the whole thing once its all togather. let me know what you think so far

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
You can't go wrong with green.. by the way..the peaks on the tank are bitchen

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks , The scallops were done in brake line by the owner then I just smoothed them out and painted. The bike is a 50 something panhead I'll try to find a pic from last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found out its a 1955 panhead . here are some more pics of the tank and anouthe tank I just did this week. Im really bad at trying to remember to take pics but Im going back monday to do some more striping on the panhead frame so I'll get pics of the bike and rear fender then, and some time next week I'll see the flamed one again and I hope to remember to get pics of the rest of it:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
MikeO said:
I found out its a 1955 panhead . here are some more pics of the tank and anouthe tank I just did this week. Im really bad at trying to remember to take pics but Im going back monday to do some more striping on the panhead frame so I'll get pics of the bike and rear fender then, and some time next week I'll see the flamed one again and I hope to remember to get pics of the rest of it:rolleyes:
Mike that looks realy good. It's funny I have been thinking of doing some red metalflake flames or scallops on my sportster. I was trying to picture what it would look like. Where abouts in michigan are you from? heres my Sportster.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts