Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nice weather today.. And there's lots of stuff to do this weekend. I took out the Trump with freshly adjusted magneto, and rode to the city of Eindhoven... I heard from a friend of mine that Dutch top fuel dragrace fame Mr. Rob van Geffen had a very nice flattracker style WL bike in the shop... I thought let's go take a look. When arriving there I walked in and immediately found out that the bike was sold already. Still there, but sold... Too bad.. I really liked it. Would've been very nice for a new project bike. I didn't even know they still had that one. I had seen in it their showroom many many years ago.
I gave 'em a card and told 'em to have the new owner contact me. It's a friend of 'em who also races and they told me that he'll probably like it...

I'll contact Dean from DicE... Would be cool to do a feature on the bike. I bet he'll like it too.... Damned I should've taken my camera!!

After talking bikes a bit I went on to check out a local biker/meeting/show/rally bla bla thing... It was set up by a local Harley club from this area... I showed up on my little Trump and saw a parking at the entrance with a sign that said "Jap camp"... I thought, "well, let's park my bike there".. I sat on my bike a little to see if anymore cool bikes were coming in.. I'd seen a few nice old ones along the way, but at the moment I was there, nothing else came in.
I walked up to the guys at the entrance and asked 'em if I could enter the gate with my Triumph... They told me: "Nope.. Only Harleys".. I thought by myself to go fuck himself, eat shit and then die. I didn't tell him though:) .. At that moment another OCC shirt wearin', iron cross stickered, Evo powered **** comes riding in and they were all cheering him on... I told the entrance dude I was leaving and he said bye bye... He hadn't seen my bike yet, because I had parked behind some bushes..
Now... The funny part.. While walking back I put on my helmet and gloves.. I kicked on my bike (3 kicks yeehaaw!).. While leaving I kinda had to turn around at the gate... The bunch of homos saw me with my little chopper and suddenly one of 'em started yelling something like: "Hey, You CAN come in with THAT bike!!"... Not that my bike rules above others but I thought like... "Yeah, now start whining afterwards.. Fuck you bunch of fucking douchebags!!" So I rode off like some crazy mutha!! I bet they weren't happy with me hauling ass on their little entrance road to their little gay fest.... People had to jump outta the way... Haha!!
It already started with the Jap camp sign... I mean, I understand that they don't want Shadows and Viragos in there, but I'm sure that 9 out of 10 chopped or original CB 750 Honda's can look better than the stock Evo shitboxes they were riding around on...

After that I went to another village where the motcross Grand Prix was going on... A friend of mine is professional motocross photographer and he was there... I chatted with him at the gate a little and he told me to drop by tomorrow with my photo gear, and he would sneak me in. So tomorrow we're gonna shoot some bitchin' MX pics!!

Just wanted to write this down........ A day in the life of... haha!!

Thanks guys,

Maurice

·
Registered
374 Posts
Flyin' Dutchman said:
Yep... I couldn't find your number anymore.. The old one... Otherwise I would've called.

The WL at Rob's kicks major ass.... Lots of inspiration!
I just love the fact that there are still "Villages" somewhere

·
Registered
135 Posts
the Harpoon said:
I just love the fact that there are still "Villages" somewhere
We even have windmills, tulips and wooden shoes over here!
At least, that's what I hear from my american co-workers.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
I was in Costa Rica last year. When we arrived at the airport and walked outside. The first thing we see:a fat guy wearing an OCC shirt. Where's the freaking rain forest and such?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Knukkel said:

Knukkel, when my American friend Marc visited me a couple years back here in Belgium, I had to drive him straightaway to Holland...(Maastricht,15min. drive) he needed to convince himself that they actually are wearing wooden shoes overthere...he was disapointed...ha!

·
Registered
285 Posts
If it was a British Bike Event would there be a Harley and/or Metric parking area outside the gate?

Pic from the Brit Bash (borrowed from another post on here) in Ct. USA:

I have found that alot of REAL Harley poeple love Triumphs, but still have not warmed up to the chopped metric bike.

I love GP Motorcross. I was racing outdoor motorcross till last year and always wanted to go see a GP event.
________
Ebony live

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's up with them dudes tiny penises..?? Haha!

GP ruled... I shot some bitchin' photos.. Will put 'em up on my site when it's up and running.... Most of the pics will be sold to Twin Air anyways.. :D

Stefan Everts became world champion for the 9th time!!! Amazing!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Knukkel said:
Hell, we've got those things here in Michigan (Holland, Michigan to be exact, where they're more Dutch than anybody from Europe) but none of the Michigan Dutch are as cool as you guys. Maybe we can send all of them back to the old country and you and your buddies could take their place?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts