Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
we shot yesterday.. I kept 'em kinda small, low quality.. It's not the best shots, but we're using similar ones for a magazine purpose.. That's why...

Anyways... Just wanted to show you these..

Bike's not running perfect yet, but sure is a whole lotta fun!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I thought you were coming to Illinois..we missed you!!!

Flyin' Dutchman said:
we shot yesterday.. I kept 'em kinda small, low quality.. It's not the best shots, but we're using similar ones for a magazine purpose..

Anyways... Just wanted to show you these..

·
Registered
554 Posts
The bike looks cool !!! I love the skinny rear tire.That simply is THE look.I can't believe you ride again and I'm still "building".There somehow is no progress on my bike...you still consider to bring the bikes to the Mopar meet in August ?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TheFrenZ said:
The bike looks cool !!! I love the skinny rear tire.That simply is THE look.I can't believe you ride again and I'm still "building".There somehow is no progress on my bike...you still consider to bring the bikes to the Mopar meet in August ?
Dude..! Just build... and build.. and build..!! Go crazy! :D

I defenitely wanna bring my bike to Datteln... As long as it's not raining cats and dogs, I'll bring it..

And yeah... The skinny tire deal was a must! Either that, or the M&H...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.