Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
73 350 (i think 73, LOL)... was in my dads friends barn for over 20 years, hasnt ran in that long... but dry storage... its pretty DAMN clean... and he even had the TITLE!!!!! i found out about bike last summer, guy wanted a few hundo for it... i was interested, but didnt wanna drop money... now he calls my dad and is like, "its loaded, does your kid want it for free??"... hahahha... my dad hates me, but knows me, so said yeah, and it was here an hour later... AWESOME.. im probly gonna get her runnin and let me old man ride it... even though i dig it.... i bet i could part it out for decent money... COMPLETE as hell, and chrome and all is still good, NO pitting what so ever!!!

now i just need to figure out plan of action, i figure clean out carbs, clean up spark plugs (ghetto i know), clean up points (ghetto i know)... get fresh gas in her (get all old shit out), change oil, and try it out!!!!

tonight i also get my other bike finally, pics will be up, but i HAD to share
this!!

my one car spot is gettin FULLLLL... maybe i should get that 29 on the new frame and get the rocket in there... huh? lol...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahahhahaha.... this is really the first free thing ive gotten in forever bro...

i stlil would want your beazer!!! lol... i think YOU are the lucky one!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I don't know what it is about those bikes, but I have always liked them. Put some scrambler pipes on it, tune it up and go wreck it, is what I'd do. . .

51rat said:
73 350 (i think 73, LOL)... was in my dads friends barn for over 20 years, hasnt ran in that long... but dry storage... its pretty DAMN clean... and he even had the TITLE!!!!! i found out about bike last summer, guy wanted a few hundo for it... i was interested, but didnt wanna drop money... now he calls my dad and is like, "its loaded, does your kid want it for free??"... hahahha... my dad hates me, but knows me, so said yeah, and it was here an hour later... AWESOME.. im probly gonna get her runnin and let me old man ride it... even though i dig it.... i bet i could part it out for decent money... COMPLETE as hell, and chrome and all is still good, NO pitting what so ever!!!

now i just need to figure out plan of action, i figure clean out carbs, clean up spark plugs (ghetto i know), clean up points (ghetto i know)... get fresh gas in her (get all old shit out), change oil, and try it out!!!!

this!!

my one car spot is gettin FULLLLL... maybe i should get that 29 on the new frame and get the rocket in there... huh? lol...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Say what you want about custom bikes, but leave that beauty alone/restore it and I'll be LOOKING at IT before a $40K pos anytime. BTW I just saw an honest-to-god Triton a few days ago at the local bike night. TK.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
those were really good old bikes. compared to new bikes of the same class today they had poor suspension and brakes but were still very rideable. several of my friends had them in the 70's. that one is worth some serious coinage in that condition. please don't chop or modify it, you should be able to parlay that thing into a brit or sportster chopper pretty easily.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Killer bike! Clean it up, and ride the piss out of that little motor. If you need any parts, I have two of everything for the 350s.

51rat said:

this!!

·
Banned
31 Posts
You're going to love it. My 360 kicks ass. People are always amazed at how fast it is and in the turns, it rocks. Never breaks either. Same color as yours.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Whatever you do, don't cut it up. The world's supply of unmolested CB350s is finite. Many have become yard waste, while the vintage racing world is quickly eating up the rest. Let me know if you need any spares. I've got more CB/CL350 parts than I know what to do with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts