Jockey Journal Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Sporticus said:
You'll love me even more once I finish my critique.
Can't wait
I bet your bike is the picture perfect cool everything nothing ugly bike hey..Sweet!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
TEACH said:
Can't wait
I bet your bike is the picture perfect cool everything nothing ugly bike hey..Sweet!
Here's the difference - I didn't post a photo of my bike. When you post a photo for people to oooh and aahh, you open yourself up to constructive criticism. I think the springer's ugly; that's all. Since I'm sure you don't think much of my taste or opinion, my comments should mean nothing. Sorry man, but you opened the door. Relax - I'm sure you and your pan are perfectly happy together. That's all that matters.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Kev I dranc 2 many dam PBR'S @'ll let ya know wen I sobur up K...Heh Heh...

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Dr. Jett said:
Baas, just post a pic of your wife on her Trump and we will all shut the f*ck up.
i remember the pic but didn't see the bike...

springer looks good to me.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Sporticus said:
Here's the difference - I didn't post a photo of my bike. When you post a photo for people to oooh and aahh, you open yourself up to constructive criticism. I think the springer's ugly; that's all. Since I'm sure you don't think much of my taste or opinion, my comments should mean nothing. Sorry man, but you opened the door. Relax - I'm sure you and your pan are perfectly happy together. That's all that matters.
so true indeed. EVERYBODY cant possible like the same thing, so you are definately gonna hear some criticism. Sporticus just had the nads to voice it, plain and simple.
I posted my scoot and listened, liked some ideas, and made changes, some not. Its ok, we build our bikes to suit us, not popular demand.
Tha Pan looks wicked, you did a fine yob, but really, shouldnt care if someone voices negatives, its all good.
btw, I like the springer:D wish I had one.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I think it looks great as well.

I do like the clear powder coat idea...

Seeing that this thread was started a while ago - has anything come of this here famous Springer?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
TurboRoadster said:
so true indeed. EVERYBODY cant possible like the same thing, so you are definately gonna hear some criticism. Sporticus just had the nads to voice it, plain and simple.
I posted my scoot and listened, liked some ideas, and made changes, some not. Its ok, we build our bikes to suit us, not popular demand.
Tha Pan looks wicked, you did a fine yob, but really, shouldnt care if someone voices negatives, its all good.
btw, I like the springer:D wish I had one.
It's all good I'm not worried bout it

21 - 29 of 29 Posts