Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Very nice. I like springers. I just ordered two new tires for my '51, the rear on yours looks a little like the one I'm taking off. Is that a ******* Springer?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Trent said:
And here I though I would see one of George's bad ass springers... Shame on you!
HA..ya damn man I wish I could get one from George, just can't spend that cash right now with a new baby coming next month...remember I am a PO' school teacher..this dude hooked me up cheap cuz I helped him on the build and am gonna pimp his work out on all these boards!
www.pearsoncustoms.com
I gotta say the fucker is built right and is bullet proof solid!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since I don't want to powder coat until this winter decided to spray bomb the springer with some stove pipe paint today to keep the rust off..thinkin I am going to strip it this winter and just clear powder coat..like the bare metal look but we will see. Oh ya and finally got that bald ass tire off.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sporticus said:
I may be alone here, but I think that springer is ugly. Sorry.
Wow..now that makes me like it that much more!! An ugly springer is way better than a pretty..or hip or trendy one. That is the best compliment I have gotten on that so far..thanks!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Kever....

Strip it and leave it raw/clear powder. I don't dig it painted black, it could be the pictures but it makes it look like a cheap DNA springer.

·
Registered
237 Posts
TEACH said:
Wow..now that makes me like it that much more!! An ugly springer is way better than a pretty..or hip or trendy one. That is the best compliment I have gotten on that so far..thanks!
Witness. Ugly is mo better than pretty every day of the week.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
i prefer "brutal" rather than ugly - i like it a lot - looks better still bare metal though

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
TEACH said:
You'll love me even more once I finish my critique.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts