Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
73 triumph oif tank narrowed 1 3/4" and shortened 1/2"
needs one more shot of polyester and a little sandin
sorry some of the pics suck think my batts. was takin a shit got them on the charger better pics in the am

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
made a new tunnel

caffeine said:
did you make a new tunnel or just weld that one? im so up in the air about my tank for my triumph now sure if i wanna do a small penut wassle or stock tank or cut up stock tank.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's Bad Ass Man!
I like the way you have the seat mounted with the mono shock!
I'am at present working on something similar - an oil in frame with the same seat set up! I'll take pix and post them soon!
We will have to get together sometime and visit the 420 Godz!!!!!!!!

duki

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
dukisvintage said:
That's Bad Ass Man!
I like the way you have the seat mounted with the mono shock!
I'am at present working on something similar - an oil in frame with the same seat set up! I'll take pix and post them soon!
We will have to get together sometime and visit the 420 Godz!!!!!!!!

duki
I'm doing my seat using an air bladder from a police hd. Was gonna do it earlier this year but gave up. Now that I think I can weld :), I'm gonna try it. Will post up my pics (probably ugly)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Did you frisco mount the tank? I am doing the same thing to a tank (although mine is being shortened more than yours) and I am making a curved tunnel to match my backbone. Just wondering how you did your tunnel.

I hadn't seen anyone do what I was doing to a trump tank and then Bass emails me a pic of one he did and now you're doing one. Oh well.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tha Nutz said:
Did you frisco mount the tank? I am doing the same thing to a tank (although mine is being shortened more than yours) and I am making a curved tunnel to match my backbone. Just wondering how you did your tunnel.

I hadn't seen anyone do what I was doing to a trump tank and then Bass emails me a pic of one he did and now you're doing one. Oh well.
its not frisco mounted
this is the second one of these i've done but the other one just got narrowed not shortened

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ed said:
I'm doing my seat using an air bladder from a police hd. Was gonna do it earlier this year but gave up. Now that I think I can weld :), I'm gonna try it. Will post up my pics (probably ugly)
well get to it and lets see them pics;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HeX said:
Dank -

That tank is BAD ASS!!!

I love to see someone build a triumph to be a triumph and not a HD wannabe..............

Nice work!

Tim
thanks Hex......but you know thats a bsa with triumph tank.........does that make it a triumph wannabe?:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts