Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
wots not bobbed about that? the bars? the rear end treatment is sure as `ell bobbed!
the stock jap front end does look a little long, but the small light/no fender combo works well on that bike!
i think its plenty close enuff to a bobber and looks great!

·
Administrator
7,825 Posts
wots not bobbed about that? the bars? the rear end treatment is sure as `ell bobbed!
the stock jap front end does look a little long, but the small light/no fender combo works well on that bike!
i think its plenty close enuff to a bobber and looks great!
That bobber term has been beat to death. There was a great article by Irish Rich in one of the earlier Greasy Kulture's explaining bobbers and choppers, etc. Read it and you'll have a better understanding of where the term bobber came from and what a bobber really is.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The word bobber is like saying you like alternative rock. It has a vast array of definitions and different opinons. It has roots but the word has so many variations anything can be called a bobber. Who cares its a motorcycle. I had a friend of a friend at a bar "test" me to see if I knew the difference between a chopper and bobber. Are there enough sunny days in England to really enjoy a motorcycle? Or do you not mind riding around wet and cold?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.