Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
wots not bobbed about that? the bars? the rear end treatment is sure as `ell bobbed!
the stock jap front end does look a little long, but the small light/no fender combo works well on that bike!
i think its plenty close enuff to a bobber and looks great!

·
Administrator
7,801 Posts
wots not bobbed about that? the bars? the rear end treatment is sure as `ell bobbed!
the stock jap front end does look a little long, but the small light/no fender combo works well on that bike!
i think its plenty close enuff to a bobber and looks great!
That bobber term has been beat to death. There was a great article by Irish Rich in one of the earlier Greasy Kulture's explaining bobbers and choppers, etc. Read it and you'll have a better understanding of where the term bobber came from and what a bobber really is.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well done! some more pictures of the copper oil lines would be good. The apes can go but if you like it and its comfortable keep it and ride the piss out of it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The word bobber is like saying you like alternative rock. It has a vast array of definitions and different opinons. It has roots but the word has so many variations anything can be called a bobber. Who cares its a motorcycle. I had a friend of a friend at a bar "test" me to see if I knew the difference between a chopper and bobber. Are there enough sunny days in England to really enjoy a motorcycle? Or do you not mind riding around wet and cold?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
next time i'll not paint it and leave to rust so it a rusty old nail lol.....
cheers for all your comments guys whatever they are :D

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts