Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
what type of frame? or is that a weld on? that SOOOOOOOOOOo makes me wanna chop up my recent bike...

besides the rear tire set up that thing is AWESOME

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Them tins look fucking great, nice work Nick. Hope to see it at the SO West.

51Rat-I think Nick said that the frame was a Kraft-tech.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah its a Kraft Tech no rake no stretch set up for a 180-200 but he wanted a white wall so he did a 150 on a 5.5" rim. I question it myself but...

Glaxie, I dont think he is coming to the SO West, I do hope to have my shovel ready if not I will be there with my rigid

·
Registered
363 Posts
That looks real sweet.......who did pinstripe/paint??....great job any specs motor/trans?? stoneblue

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
unless craig fraiser did the pinstriping, whoever did it, copied his design. looks clean but rule of thumb that was always beaten into my head when i did it was to always put the most contrasting color (white) on top of the red, because when you stand a few feet back all your going to see is the white, and you dont want it to look "broken" by the red.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The motor is a stock 80" evo with a 5 speed, kraft tech frame, no rake or stretch, 150 rear tire on a 5.5" rim (I dont like this but its what he wanted). The paint was done buy a local guy who posts up on the hamb under Road Rat Eddie.

Caffeine, I hear ya.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh man. I dont like that. The paint is top notch, very well done but I, like you am very suprized on the tank! Thats not cool with me. I didnt know that design was done by another striper. The paint was decided on by the painter and the owner, I had no say in what went on there. I apologize for that.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Big Nick said:
oh man. I dont like that. The paint is top notch, very well done but I, like you am very suprized on the tank! Thats not cool with me. I didnt know that design was done by another striper. The paint was decided on by the painter and the owner, I had no say in what went on there. I apologize for that.
BIG BITER!

·
Registered
767 Posts
caffeine said:
unless craig fraiser did the pinstriping, whoever did it, copied his design. looks clean but rule of thumb that was always beaten into my head when i did it was to always put the most contrasting color (white) on top of the red, because when you stand a few feet back all your going to see is the white, and you dont want it to look "broken" by the red.
nice pickup pinstriping policeman.

love you

ps- nudes on the way

1 - 20 of 24 Posts