Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been going balls out trying to get this done for the diablo run between my day job and other life stuff...this was my first build, some old and some new parts...it has been a hella good time and I learned how to weld, run a lathe and a bunch of other good shit in the process...here are a couple of pics after my first ride tonight. still got a couple things to do but cant wait to hit some warm weather- see you guys in a week or so!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
i love it man, can't wait to see it in a few days. i told you that you would be a ruler if you had the sack to take this thing on the el diablo right out of the box! when do you head out? i'll arrive in NM sunday nite (trent said he'd pick me up at el aeroporto).

are you riding to NM?

b

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

What is that sound? Is that the Spring of Tom arriving? I think it is and it sounds distinctly like a shovelhead with some tequila thrown in.

Have fun,

Sean.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for all the good words! I'm hauling it out to Trent's and riding with the group from there.

holy shit I just looked at my calendar and this shit is coming quick. Trent, what day/time are we leaving from your place for AZ?

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
tom said:
thanks for all the good words! I'm hauling it out to Trent's and riding with the group from there.

holy shit I just looked at my calendar and this shit is coming quick. Trent, what day/time are we leaving from your place for AZ?
Rolling out around 0900.

Forgot to say how bitchin that oil tank looks! ;)

Hit me up on yahoo, I want to know what the oil story ended up being.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rockymtnpits said:
Rolling out around 0900.

Forgot to say how bitchin that oil tank looks! ;)

Hit me up on yahoo, I want to know what the oil story ended up being.
no yahoo @ work...0900 on what day? will email.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats Tom, Love the bike

Can't wait to hear all the stories from the EDR

Don't forget about us Smuck's at home!!

Be safe..............

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
dammit! i cant find anything about it to pick on. lemme stare at it a little longer.
J/K that bike is like frosted flakes....IT'S GGRRRRREAT!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts