Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Fuel tank Tire Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting it's a 51 norton model 7 500 dominator i striped it down made a seat bracket put a battery up under the tank rewired it made a front brake cable with a brake light switch used all cloth covered wire and made the tail light/licence plate bracket watch ya think it not my first but it is my oldest bobber

·
Registered
217 Posts
Damn I Thought It Was A Commando Engine I Was Gonna Get Some Timing Info From Ya Being I Can't Seem To Figure My Norton Out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jesusno2 said:
Damn I Thought It Was A Commando Engine I Was Gonna Get Some Timing Info From Ya Being I Can't Seem To Figure My Norton Out.
well this isin't my only norton what's the question?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
nice nice nice nice

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for all the replies i'm real happy with the bike it's a bit slow but heyl it's a 1951 cast iron low compression 500 after all. i got the fender that close one beacuse it's a 19 x3.50 on the rear and that's a triumph front fender and braces turned around it actually has about 3/4 of an inch of clearance and the the plunger dosen't move much but it did rub once after a big bump but only for second and i can live with that

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hudsoncustom said:
Damn, she sure looks good. Any chance you are taking the bike to Hot Rod-a-rama next weekend?
yeh i'm not sure about the hot rod a rama i'll probably take my triumph on friday and my 49 ford coupe on saturday well i've allready registered it so that's how it'll go did i see you at the mt vernon swap riding yer bsa like a lowered a65 with drop bars? more pics soon how do you post them full page? i've got win 2000?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts