Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Duh! I posted a thread before introducing myself. Well I know that there are no relatives named Einstein in my family tree. Anyway, just arrived to the board after lurking in the shadows for a while. Been away from bikes for a few years, so decided to get back to it. Middle age is wonderful, ain't it? Got married,had kids, got divorced, got married again, got divorced again, and got married again. This time, she's a keeper! Glad to be here and hope to jaw with all of ya. - scrat

·
Registered
896 Posts
scrat said:
Duh! I posted a thread before introducing myself. Well I know that there are no relatives named Einstein in my family tree. Anyway, just arrived to the board after lurking in the shadows for a while. Been away from bikes for a few years, so decided to get back to it. Middle age is wonderful, ain't it? Got married,had kids, got divorced, got married again, got divorced again, and got married again. This time, she's a keeper! Glad to be here and hope to jaw with all of ya. - scrat
3rd's a charm hu? :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rocks Chops- Thanks for the welcome. Back when, I used to pick up piles of Jap bikes for nothin' and just fix what was wrong with them and ride the crap out of 'em. I guess they were "bobbers" by todays standards, but to me they were just transportation. Bobbers are and always have been cool, but it's getting to be a way overrated term at times.

Voneville- 3rd time is a charm! Got nothing but the utmost respect for the lady. Farm girl with a head on her shoulders and will probably out work a lot a guys that I know. God, I hate bein' a slow learner...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts