Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
july 1st benefit show in ATX

we at Crushproof are throwing a benefit show on July 1st next door at the Tillery.we are gonna have some bands,some raffles and maybe some door prizes.All proceeds are gonna go to helping a good friend recover after losing all his tools & his 55 olds custom.bands to be announced.

(post from the h.a.m.b)
Yes those of you that I talked to in the middle of the night,my garage ,freshly chopped 55 olds,and all my tools were destroyed.My cars are like my childrern.I have been building this olds for 3 years and only had about 2 days left on it.So please forgive me and understand if I'm not myself for a long time,.R.I.P. baby,mike

insurance of course is being no help and will not cover any of the items in the garage.
pictures of the damage on this thread
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?
t=113373&page=2

contact me if you want to HELP.for those who know what a bond we have with our cars & bikes and those who love us...only you can understand the loss.time ,money & heartbreak.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Will defintely be there, and if you need help with anything, let me know.

j

kartbreaker said:
july 1st benefit show in ATX

we at Crushproof are throwing a benefit show on July 1st next door at the Tillery.we are gonna have some bands,some raffles and maybe some door prizes.All proceeds are gonna go to helping a good friend recover after losing all his tools & his 55 olds custom.bands to be announced.

(post from the h.a.m.b)
Yes those of you that I talked to in the middle of the night,my garage ,freshly chopped 55 olds,and all my tools were destroyed.My cars are like my childrern.I have been building this olds for 3 years and only had about 2 days left on it.So please forgive me and understand if I'm not myself for a long time,.R.I.P. baby,mike

insurance of course is being no help and will not cover any of the items in the garage.
pictures of the damage on this thread
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?
t=113373&page=2

contact me if you want to HELP.for those who know what a bond we have with our cars & bikes and those who love us...only you can understand the loss.time ,money & heartbreak.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jarod. Just realized this dude must have owned one of those condos that burned out by the lake. Fire got 5 or 6 of homes last night. Damn shame.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Nope, this was a week or two back it seems.

Pops said:
Jarod. Just realized this dude must have owned one of those condos that burned out by the lake. Fire got 5 or 6 of homes last night. Damn shame.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sucks...but it looks like we might have to push it back to the beginning of august.we'll keep ya'll posted..thanks for the support..later dusty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts