Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my boy joe (joeshovel) went down bad this past weekend and is looking at a long recovery. Myself and some other friends (also jjers) are going to make a trip to north carolina to see what needs to be done to his house (move his stuff to the first floor, ramps, etc) and motorcycle. anyone who can contribute anything would be greatly appreciated (old motorcycle or hotrod mags, bike parts etc).

PM myself, rustbike, or prank for a mailing address. I'll gladly cover shipping if money is tight.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
It doesn't sound like it but i truly hope he came out better then that twisted bike.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Damn, hope he has a speedy recover. Bike looks like it took a pretty good hit. A broken femur is often fatal, so glad to hear he's not pushing up daisies. Puntcured lung is no walk in the park either. Give him regards from the West Coast.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
What size is the front end? I may have trees tubes and legs avail.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mini van made a left in front of him.

right now we know frame, front end and probably clutch hub and mainshaft. but I the pictures are all we have to go by. I'll have a list soon

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Praying for a speedy recovery, man. Post up a list, think I might have a clutch hub to donate.

·
Registered
60 Posts
DAMN !!! I can't help with the parts or mags and I'm not working at the moment,but I'd be willing to spring for a little lumber for a ramp if needed

B Bob.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts