Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been looking at the Joe Hunt's and they have two holes across from each other on the mounting plate. This is probably going to be a dumb question, but I don't know the answer: Where do these two holes line up on my cover to attach, or does the cover have to be tapped or something??

I'm lost... someone please fill me in or post some photos. I'd really appreciate it.

EDIT: yes its a Triumph 500
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.