Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mabey it's just 'cause I'm not in the know, but is the Jockey Journal gunna be like the Jalopy Journal but fer bikes? When is it cummin out?

-RNB

·
Registered
221 Posts
RedNeckBandit said:
Mabey it's just 'cause I'm not in the know, but is the Jockey Journal gunna be like the Jalopy Journal but fer bikes? When is it cummin out?

-RNB
Hello? Uh, you're there, dude! Hello?

·
Registered
221 Posts
fatass said:
I came out in '92 and my wife disowned me. I'm a lesbian.

I reckon he's wondering if Ryan's going to make a whole website devoted to bikes like the Jalopy Journal is.
It's got classifieds, guys talking about chopped Hondas, what more could you want?!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fatass said:
I came out in '92 and my wife disowned me. I'm a lesbian.

I reckon he's wondering if Ryan's going to make a whole website devoted to bikes like the Jalopy Journal is.
NICE...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
R.F. said:
It's got classifieds, guys talking about chopped Hondas, what more could you want?!
Yea, but i was wondering if there wus gunna be a publication like Jalopy Journal..?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
R.F. said:
As much time as I've spent on the HAMB, this'll be just about enough to murder ALL of my free time. I reckon I could want a laptop and wireless connection so I can sneak on at work....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fatass said:
Never seen it. Got a picture of the cover?
The Horse BSC is the coolest choppah rag that can be bought at any major supermarket nationwide. Made by the same people as Ol Skool Rodz on the traditional rod side of the spectrum.

-RNB

·
Registered
377 Posts
we are in beta right now and only this here forum is up and running... The portal parts of TJJ.1 & TJJ.2 are going to be pretty different soon.

·
Registered
726 Posts
RedNeckBandit said:
The Horse BSC is the coolest choppah rag that can be bought at any major supermarket nationwide. Made by the same people as Ol Skool Rodz on the traditional rod side of the spectrum.

-RNB
I wish harm on you.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
caffeine said:
pickled pigs feet can be bought everywhere too...your point?
Not really. Neither can Hawaiian fruit punch in concentrate be found in Austin. Its really sucky if you ask me.

But really, this board will go where it goes relating to two wheeled stuff but without most of the drama of the HAMB and the OT posts.

-Jason

·
Registered
28 Posts
Scorcher said:
But really, this board will go where it goes relating to two wheeled stuff but without most of the drama of the HAMB and the OT posts.

-Jason
What? No drama and O/T??
What kind of moderator ARE you anyway?

where'd I leave those smileys.......

·
Registered
221 Posts
RedNeckBandit said:
Yea, but i was wondering if there wus gunna be a publication like Jalopy Journal..?
"Publication"? There is no published Japlopy Journal. Doubt there'll be a published Jockey Journal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts